||[Mar. 6th, 2005|06:11 pm]
Toothpaste Research Community
• What is the name of your toothpaste (please include brand)?|
Colgate Total + Whitening
• What is the name of the company that produces it?
• What are the listed active and inactive ingredients?
Active: Sodium fluoride, Triclosan
Inactive: water, hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, PVM/MA copolymer, sodium lauryl sulfate, cellulose gum, flavor, sodium hydroxide, propylene glycol, garrageenan, sodium saccharin, mica, titanium dioxide, FD&C blue no. 1.
• Where do you buy it (name of store/URL of website/name of catalog company, please)?
• How much do you pay for it?
• What size tube do you usually get?
Regular sized -- 6oz
• How often do you buy a new tube?
Hmm, once every couple of months
• Which country do you live in?
• Do you reapply when brushing?
• Why do you pick that brand?
Because it's what my parents buy me, and it's what I've used since I was little
• Is there anything else you'd like to say about your toothpaste?
I don't use it because of the whitening aspect; the whitening doesn't really work