||[Dec. 21st, 2005|06:10 pm]
Toothpaste Research Community
• What is the name of your toothpaste (please include brand)?|
Sensodyne Total Care.
• What is the name of the company that produces it?
• What are the listed active and inactive ingredients?
Active ingredients: potassium chloride 3.75% w/w, sodium fluoride 0.32% w/w (1450ppm fluoride), triclosan 0.3% w/w.
Inactive ingredients: water, sorbitol, glycerol, dental type silica, carboxymethylcellulose sodium 12, sodium laurilsulfate, colloidal anhydrous silica, peppermint oil, titanium dioxide, carboxymethylcellulose 7, sodium saccharin, spearmint oil, trisodium phosphate, levomenthol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216).
• Where do you buy it (name of store/URL of website/name of catalog company, please)?
• How much do you pay for it?
• What size tube do you usually get?
• How often do you buy a new tube?
Aprrox. once a month.
• Which country do you live in?
• Do you reapply when brushing?
• Why do you pick that brand?
I have sensitive teeth and my dentist recommended this particular brand. I have found it terrific and it has helped my oral health a lot.
• Is there anything else you'd like to say about your toothpaste?
I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth.