||[Jan. 23rd, 2007|11:20 am]
Toothpaste Research Community
• What is the name of your toothpaste (please include brand)?|
Macleans Extreme Clean White.
• What is the name of the company that produces it?
• What are the listed active and inactive ingredients?
Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated silica, Glycerin, PEG-6, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, flavour, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, C177492, C173360.
Active ingredient: 22%w/w sodium fluoride.
• Where do you buy it (name of store/URL of website/name of catalog company, please)?
Any major supermarket chain. I'm in Australia so generally Coles or Safetway.
• How much do you pay for it?
Approx. $5 per 170g tube.
• What size tube do you usually get?
• How often do you buy a new tube?
Every two to three weeks.
• Which country do you live in?
• Do you reapply when brushing?
• Why do you pick that brand?
I love the flavour and the texture.
• Is there anything else you'd like to say about your toothpaste?
It has micro-active foaming bubbles!