||[Feb. 27th, 2005|08:11 pm]
Toothpaste Research Community
• What is the name of your toothpaste (please include brand)?|
Marvis Ginger Mint
• What is the name of the company that produces it?
Ludovico Martelli, in Italy
• What are the listed active and inactive ingredients?
Active: Sodium Fluoride 0.3%
Inactive: Aluminum Hydroxide, Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Silica, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Saccharin, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben
• Where do you buy it (name of store/URL of website/name of catalog company, please)?
Rouge, which is a local spa and beauty store in Leesburg.
• How much do you pay for it?
• What size tube do you usually get?
• How often do you buy a new tube?
Every couple of months or so.
• Which country do you live in?
• Do you reapply when brushing?
• Why do you pick that brand?
I like the taste of the ginger along with the mint.
• Is there anything else you'd like to say about your toothpaste?
I find the ginger also helps to clear my brain in the morning. Must be the smell.
Their website is www.marvismint.com