||[Feb. 28th, 2005|11:02 pm]
Toothpaste Research Community
• What is the name of your toothpaste (please include brand)?|
Nature's Gate, Herbal Creme de Mint, Natural Toothpaste (with Natural Mint Oils and baking soda)
• What is the name of the company that produces it?
• What are the listed active and inactive ingredients?
Calcium Carbonate (Natural Calcium), Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (from Coconut Oil), Carrageenan (Seaweed), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Calcium Glycerophosphate (Natural Mineral), Carrot Root Extract, Natural Mint Flavor, Sea Salt.
• Where do you buy it (name of store/URL of website/name of catalog company, please)?
Bought this tube at Whole Foods, but I generally buy it at a local co-op or natural food store.
• How much do you pay for it?
It's $4.49 on the company's website. I'm not sure what Whole Foods charges though.
• What size tube do you usually get?
6 oz/170 g
• How often do you buy a new tube?
once a year, maybe?
• Which country do you live in?
• Do you reapply when brushing?
Never. I figure that the brushing action is far more important than the toothpaste.
• Why do you pick that brand?
No flouride and natural ingredients. no funky aftertaste. And I think it tastes better than Tom's of Maine. possibly cheaper as well.
• Is there anything else you'd like to say about your toothpaste?
If I wasn't so lazy, I'd probably just use baking soda. But, for convenience and fresh, natural taste this is a good choice.