||[Mar. 3rd, 2005|07:14 am]
Toothpaste Research Community
• What is the name of your toothpaste (please include brand)? |
Aquafresh Triple Protection Extreme Clean Whitening
• What is the name of the company that produces it?
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, L.P.
• What are the listed active and inactive ingredients?
The only listed ingredient is the active one, namely Sodium Flouride (0.15% W/V of Flouride Iron) but I searched online for the inactive ingredients which are: Cocamidopropyl Betaine, D&C Red 30, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG-8, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum.
• Where do you buy it (name of store/URL of website/name of catalog company, please)?
• How much do you pay for it?
• What size tube do you usually get?
5.6 oz tube
• How often do you buy a new tube?
Apprx. every 4 months
• Which country do you live in?
• Do you reapply when brushing?
• Why do you pick that brand?
The first time I bought a tube, it was on sale, and I saw no reason to switch. I don't have cavities so I am not picky about my toothpaste.
• Is there anything else you'd like to say about your toothpaste?
I don't know how to descibe the taste of this toothpaste, but I'm used to it now. It says "Mint Experience" on the tube, but when I first tried it, I was shocked at how...non minty it tasted. However, I had used Colgate up to that point and since I've started with the Aquafresh, I have thought Colgate to be very sugary tasting. (I left my toothpaste at home once when I visited my parents and had to use theirs.)