||[Mar. 3rd, 2005|11:00 pm]
Toothpaste Research Community
• What is the name of your toothpaste (please include brand)?
Colgate Tartar Control Whitening
• What is the name of the company that produces it?
I'm not certain if this counts, but it's at least distributed by Colgate-Palmolive
• What are the listed active and inactive ingredients?
active: sodium flouride .24% (.15% w/v flouride ion) inactive: water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, pentasodium triphosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, PVM/MA copolymer, sodium hydroxide, flavor, cellulose gum, sodium saccharin, carrageenan, mica, titanium dioxide, FD&C blue no. 1
• Where do you buy it (name of store/URL of website/name of catalog company, please)?
I believe this was bought at Wal-Mart
• How much do you pay for it?
probably between $2-3
• What size tube do you usually get?
• How often do you buy a new tube?
about every 5 months or so
• Which country do you live in?
• Do you reapply when brushing?
• Why do you pick that brand?
usually I choose Colgate Total, but for whatever reason I have this instead. I'm not really certain why. my parents use Colgate Total, and so I just keep usingit. familiarity, I suppose.
• Is there anything else you'd like to say about your toothpaste?
mm... no, not particularly I guess. it's a toothpaste. tastes pretty good. cleans pretty well.