|Toothpaste Survey Response
||[Mar. 6th, 2005|06:45 pm]
Toothpaste Research Community
• What is the name of your toothpaste (please include brand)?|
Crest Whitening Expressions Refreshing Vanilla Mint
• What is the name of the company that produces it?
Proctor & Gamble
• What are the listed active and inactive ingredients?
Active Ingredient: Sodium Flouride
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silida, Sorbitol, SLS, Disodium Pyrophosphate, PEG-6, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Sodium Saccharin, TSPP, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer 956, Sucralose, Polyethylene, Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake
*Inactive Ingredients as listed on MSDS sheet provided online by P&G.
• Where do you buy it (name of store/URL of website/name of catalog company, please)?
• How much do you pay for it?
I think about $3.50.
• What size tube do you usually get?
6.0 oz (170g)
• How often do you buy a new tube?
This is the first time I've used this brand of toothpaste, so I haven't bought a new tube yet.
• Which country do you live in?
• Do you reapply when brushing?
• Why do you pick that brand?
The vanilla mint flavor seemed like it would taste better than the Colgate Total that I usually use.
• Is there anything else you'd like to say about your toothpaste?