||[Feb. 27th, 2005|04:35 pm]
Toothpaste Research Community
• What is the name of your toothpaste (please include brand)?|
Colgate Total Fresh Stripe.
• What is the name of the company that produces it?
• What are the listed active and inactive ingredients?
Well, they don't have them separted, so I'm just going to copy them as they are, sorry :/
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PvVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Fluoride, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Triclosan, Mica, Cl 47005, Cl 74160, Cl 74260, Cl 77891
• Where do you buy it (name of store/URL of website/name of catalog company, please)?
From super markets (I doubt it'd be handy if I told you the name of the Greek store, but it's Masoutis anyway)
• How much do you pay for it?
Around 2.50 €
• What size tube do you usually get?
• How often do you buy a new tube?
Once a month or so.
• Which country do you live in?
• Do you reapply when brushing?
• Why do you pick that brand?
Well, my parents used to get this one, so I just did the same thing, no good reason, really.
• Is there anything else you'd like to say about your toothpaste?